Panchmukhi Hanging Diya
1) We would urge you to check the quality of the product within 48 hours of delivery. If you are unable to reach us within this timeline, unfortunately we can’t offer a refund or exchange.
2) To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with the pictures given if any.
3) Shipping is expensive. We would urge you to Check the dimensions of every product before making the purchase. Additional shipping charges will be applied for return / exchange @ AED 38 per order.
*Sale items are exempt from refunds.
Refund Policy: (if applicable)
1) We will send a courier agent within 3-5 working days to collect the return / exchange product.
2) Once your return is received and inspected, we will inform you through message or call that we have received your returned item & we will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
3) If refund is approved, it will be processed within 7 working days through BANK TRANSFER only. For the amount less than AED 100, store credit will be given to you in your next purchase.
Custom orders do not have refunds.
Exchange Policy: (if applicable)
For exchanges, kindly take a digital picture of the product with the courier packet in a wide angle. Close up pictures are invalid. If you do not like a product when you receive it, we can exchange it for you with some other product. However the product value should be same or more than original order. In this case, the courier charges of AED 38 will apply for the reverse pickup.
1) To return your product, WhatsApp us on 0585757704 and our team will get it picked up from your location.
2) Shipping costs are non-refundable.
3) Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
We design this craft with a fusion of brass and iron crafts. In this combination, an oil lamp, chain, and small bells are made from brass and a wall hanger is from wrought iron with antique golden chrome polish. In the ancient texts, the presence of light signifies the non-existence of darkness and evil forces. All good ceremonies, daily worship rituals, auspicious functions, religious occasions as well as new ventures start with the lightning of the lamp. Diya signifies purity, goodness, good luck, and power.
Weight: Lantern: 950 grams, Hanger: 350 grams, Total: 1490 grams.