Degchi Pot Incense Holder with Bells Art Bracket
- We recommend inspecting the quality of your product within 48 hours of delivery. If you contact us after this time, we cannot offer a refund or exchange.
- To qualify for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition as when you received it, with its original packaging and any included pictures.
- Shipping can be costly, so please check the dimensions of each product before making a purchase. If you need to return or exchange an item, a shipping fee of AED 38 per order will apply.
*Sale items are non-refundable.
Refund Policy: (if applicable)
- We will send a courier agent to collect the return or exchange product within 3-5 working days.
- Once we receive and inspect the item, we will contact you to confirm that we received it and notify you if your refund is approved or rejected.
- If approved, we will process the refund within 7 working days via bank transfer. If the amount is less than AED 100, we will issue store credit for your next purchase.
Custom orders are non-refundable.
Exchange Policy: (if applicable) To exchange a product, please provide a wide-angle digital picture of the product with the courier packet. Close-up pictures are not valid. If you are not satisfied with a product, we can exchange it for another product of equal or greater value. In this case, a courier charge of AED 38 will apply for the reverse pickup.
- To initiate a return, please contact us on WhatsApp at 0585757704 and we will arrange for pickup at your location.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Delivery times for exchanged products may vary depending on your location.
Antique black golden chrome polished iron craft Degchi Handi Pot - a dhoop incense holder with wall mount iron craft hanger. It can also be used as table decor, poojan room or meditation room decor. Also can be a corner wall decor with the help of bracket.
Materials: Iron crafted degchi pot and bracket for the sturdiness. Chain and Banarasi Bells are made from Brass for the authenticity and durability.
*100% Handcrafted in Rajasthan, India.