Ceramic Chip-N-Dip Serving Platter
1) We would urge you to check the quality of the product within 48 hours of delivery. If you are unable to reach us within this timeline, unfortunately we can’t offer a refund or exchange.
2) To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with the pictures given if any.
3) Shipping is expensive. We would urge you to Check the dimensions of every product before making the purchase. Additional shipping charges will be applied for return / exchange @ AED 38 per order.
*Sale items are exempt from refunds.
Refund Policy: (if applicable)
1) We will send a courier agent within 3-5 working days to collect the return / exchange product.
2) Once your return is received and inspected, we will inform you through message or call that we have received your returned item & we will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
3) If refund is approved, it will be processed within 7 working days through BANK TRANSFER only. For the amount less than AED 100, store credit will be given to you in your next purchase.
Custom orders do not have refunds.
Exchange Policy: (if applicable)
For exchanges, kindly take a digital picture of the product with the courier packet in a wide angle. Close up pictures are invalid. If you do not like a product when you receive it, we can exchange it for you with some other product. However the product value should be same or more than original order. In this case, the courier charges of AED 38 will apply for the reverse pickup.
1) To return your product, WhatsApp us on 0585757704 and our team will get it picked up from your location.
2) Shipping costs are non-refundable.
3) Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Handmade in India by artisans. Inspired by a seamless zig-zag geometric pattern known as the Chevron pattern. The chevron is an inverted-V pattern, with each side meeting at one point without interruption.
- The chip-n-dip platter comes in the shape of an Avocado.
- The platter is hand-painted with the contrasting shade of indigo blue on a white base.
- Ideal to be used for serving indian starters and snacks like fritters, idli, dhokla or other appetizers along with chutneys, sauces or dips.
- Comes with a 72ml dip bowl cavity at one end to put chutney or sauces.
- The product is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The product is 100% lead free.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Hand-painted depicting a unique inverted chevron pattern with hand glazing done at a firing of 1200 degree celsius.
- Dimensions: 12.0" (L), 6.8" (W), 1.5" (H) Inches.
- The volume of dip area of the platter is 72 ML.
- The weight of the chip-n-dip platter is 1120 grams.
This platter is a perfect choice to invite guests over coffee or brunch. It definitely leaves an impression of fancy yet comfortable and user friendly.