The Musicians Brass Figurine In Dhokra Art
1) We would urge you to check the quality of the product within 48 hours of delivery. If you are unable to reach us within this timeline, unfortunately we can’t offer a refund or exchange.
2) To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with the pictures given if any.
3) Shipping is expensive. We would urge you to Check the dimensions of every product before making the purchase. Additional shipping charges will be applied at actual for return / exchange for the misconception on the size of the product.
*Sale items are exempt from refunds.
Refund Policy: (if applicable)
1) We will send a courier agent within 3-5 working days to collect the return / exchange product.
2) Once your return is received and inspected, we will inform you through message or call that we have received your returned item & we will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
3) If refund is approved, it will be processed within 7 working days through BANK TRANSFER only. For the amount less than AED 100, credit will be given to you in your next purchase.
Exchange Policy: (if applicable)
For exchanges, kindly take a digital picture of the product with the courier packet in a wide angle. Close up pictures are invalid. If you do not like a product when you receive it, we can exchange it for you with some other product. However the product value should be same or more than original order. In this case, the courier charges at actual will apply for the reverse pickup.
1) To return your product, WhatsApp us on 0585757704 and our team will get it picked up from your location.
2) Shipping costs are non-refundable.
3) Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Inspired by the Indian tribal life and delicately handmade in Brass, 'The Melodious Musicians' is a set of two decorative figurines, made with love by our tribal artisans from the interiors of Eastern India. The figurines depict musicians playing dholak and tassa which tells a saga of rich cultural heritage and legacy of primitive metal craft.
The artefacts of the tribal life, represent an ancient Indian tribal brass craft known as Dhokra which dates back to 4000 years. This set of figurines, is surely going to bring with itself a fragment of raw Indian tribal culture to your living space.
-Ideal for decorating homes.
-Can be considered as a gift option for your loved ones.
-Comes in a set of 2.
-100% Handmade in brass.
-Comes in Golden Color.
-Dimensions: Large: 2.5"(L), 2.3"(W), 4.6"(H),
-The product is lead free.
-Comes in a raw antique finish.