'Man On Khatiya' Handmade Brass Figurine
1) We would urge you to check the quality of the product within 48 hours of delivery. If you are unable to reach us within this timeline, unfortunately we can’t offer a refund or exchange.
2) To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with the pictures given if any.
3) Shipping is expensive. We would urge you to Check the dimensions of every product before making the purchase. Additional shipping charges will be applied for return / exchange @ AED 38 per order.
*Sale items are exempt from refunds.
Refund Policy: (if applicable)
1) We will send a courier agent within 3-5 working days to collect the return / exchange product.
2) Once your return is received and inspected, we will inform you through message or call that we have received your returned item & we will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
3) If refund is approved, it will be processed within 7 working days through BANK TRANSFER only. For the amount less than AED 100, store credit will be given to you in your next purchase.
Custom orders do not have refunds.
Exchange Policy: (if applicable)
For exchanges, kindly take a digital picture of the product with the courier packet in a wide angle. Close up pictures are invalid. If you do not like a product when you receive it, we can exchange it for you with some other product. However the product value should be same or more than original order. In this case, the courier charges of AED 38 will apply for the reverse pickup.
1) To return your product, WhatsApp us on 0585757704 and our team will get it picked up from your location.
2) Shipping costs are non-refundable.
3) Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Inspired by the Indian tribal life and delicately handmade in Brass, the 'Man on Khatiya' is a decorative figurines, made with love by our tribal artisans from the interiors of Eastern India. The figurine depicts a villager reading a book which tells a saga of rich cultural heritage and legacy of primitive metal craft.
The artifacts of the tribal life, represent an ancient Indian tribal brass craft known as "Dhokra" which dates back to 4000 years. This figurine is itself a fragment of raw Indian tribal culture to your living space.
-Can be considered as a gift option for your loved ones.
-100% Handmade in brass by the local tribes of India.
-Depicts Dhokra Art which is 100% handmade using lost-wax casting technique.
-This product has been made by hand and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process.
-Comes in Golden Colour.
-The product is lead free.
-Comes in a raw antique finish.
Product weight: 277 grams. Packaging weight: 500 grams.
Package contents: 1 Showpiece.
Size: Please refer to dimension images.
NOTE: As this product is completely handmade there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique. Wipe off with a dry cloth and do not use abrasive material for cleaning.