'Man On Khatiya' Handmade Brass Figurine
- We recommend inspecting the quality of your product within 48 hours of delivery. If you contact us after this time, we cannot offer a refund or exchange.
- To qualify for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition as when you received it, with its original packaging and any included pictures.
- Shipping can be costly, so please check the dimensions of each product before making a purchase. If you need to return or exchange an item, a shipping fee of AED 38 per order will apply.
*Sale items are non-refundable.
Refund Policy: (if applicable)
- We will send a courier agent to collect the return or exchange product within 3-5 working days.
- Once we receive and inspect the item, we will contact you to confirm that we received it and notify you if your refund is approved or rejected.
- If approved, we will process the refund within 7 working days via bank transfer. If the amount is less than AED 100, we will issue store credit for your next purchase.
Custom orders are non-refundable.
Exchange Policy: (if applicable) To exchange a product, please provide a wide-angle digital picture of the product with the courier packet. Close-up pictures are not valid. If you are not satisfied with a product, we can exchange it for another product of equal or greater value. In this case, a courier charge of AED 38 will apply for the reverse pickup.
- To initiate a return, please contact us on WhatsApp at 0585757704 and we will arrange for pickup at your location.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Delivery times for exchanged products may vary depending on your location.
Inspired by the Indian tribal life and delicately handmade in Brass, the 'Man on Khatiya' is a decorative figurines, made with love by our tribal artisans from the interiors of Eastern India. The figurine depicts a villager reading a book which tells a saga of rich cultural heritage and legacy of primitive metal craft.
The artifacts of the tribal life, represent an ancient Indian tribal brass craft known as "Dhokra" which dates back to 4000 years. This figurine is itself a fragment of raw Indian tribal culture to your living space.
-Can be considered as a gift option for your loved ones.
-100% Handmade in brass by the local tribes of India.
-Depicts Dhokra Art which is 100% handmade using lost-wax casting technique.
-This product has been made by hand and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process.
-Comes in Golden Colour.
-The product is lead free.
-Comes in a raw antique finish.
Product weight: 277 grams. Packaging weight: 500 grams.
Package contents: 1 Showpiece.
Size: Please refer to dimension images.
NOTE: As this product is completely handmade there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique. Wipe off with a dry cloth and do not use abrasive material for cleaning.