Lord Natraj Figurine in Metal
1) We would urge you to check the quality of the product within 48 hours of delivery. If you are unable to reach us within this timeline, unfortunately we can’t offer a refund or exchange.
2) To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with the pictures given if any.
3) Shipping is expensive. We would urge you to Check the dimensions of every product before making the purchase. Additional shipping charges will be applied for return / exchange @ AED 38 per order.
*Sale items are exempt from refunds.
Refund Policy: (if applicable)
1) We will send a courier agent within 3-5 working days to collect the return / exchange product.
2) Once your return is received and inspected, we will inform you through message or call that we have received your returned item & we will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
3) If refund is approved, it will be processed within 7 working days through BANK TRANSFER only. For the amount less than AED 100, store credit will be given to you in your next purchase.
Custom orders do not have refunds.
Exchange Policy: (if applicable)
For exchanges, kindly take a digital picture of the product with the courier packet in a wide angle. Close up pictures are invalid. If you do not like a product when you receive it, we can exchange it for you with some other product. However the product value should be same or more than original order. In this case, the courier charges of AED 38 will apply for the reverse pickup.
1) To return your product, WhatsApp us on 0585757704 and our team will get it picked up from your location.
2) Shipping costs are non-refundable.
3) Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Natraja is also called as the King of Dance. Nataraja or Natraj depicts the third god of Hindus, Lord Shiva. In this avatar Shiva who is believed to be the destroyer of all evils is shown in the form of a divine dancer performing his dance.
In this white Metal sculpture Lord Shiva is seen dancing in a ring of flames, while lifting his left leg and is seen balancing on demon that is believed to signify his ignorance. When Shiva comes as Nataraj he is on his own, without any fear of any evils, or any obstacles. Nataraj is always depicted with his four hands. A cobra (snake) uncoils from his lower right forearm. The upper right hand holds a "Damru", a small drum shaped instrument. The second right hand is in 'Abhayamudra' meaning protection against evil and ignorance. The upper left hand contains fire, symbolizing destruction. The second left hand points towards the raised foot which signifies liberation.
Bring it home and get the divine blessings of the Lord. It is Carved intricately with fine details. Be sure to fill your life with happiness and prosperity if you gift it to your loved ones or if you own one for yourself.
Size: 7 Inches Height X 3.5 Inches Length X 2 Inches Wide.
Weight : 240 Grams.