Lord Natraj Figurine in Metal
- We recommend inspecting the quality of your product within 48 hours of delivery. If you contact us after this time, we cannot offer a refund or exchange.
- To qualify for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition as when you received it, with its original packaging and any included pictures.
- Shipping can be costly, so please check the dimensions of each product before making a purchase. If you need to return or exchange an item, a shipping fee of AED 38 per order will apply.
*Sale items are non-refundable.
Refund Policy: (if applicable)
- We will send a courier agent to collect the return or exchange product within 3-5 working days.
- Once we receive and inspect the item, we will contact you to confirm that we received it and notify you if your refund is approved or rejected.
- If approved, we will process the refund within 7 working days via bank transfer. If the amount is less than AED 100, we will issue store credit for your next purchase.
Custom orders are non-refundable.
Exchange Policy: (if applicable) To exchange a product, please provide a wide-angle digital picture of the product with the courier packet. Close-up pictures are not valid. If you are not satisfied with a product, we can exchange it for another product of equal or greater value. In this case, a courier charge of AED 38 will apply for the reverse pickup.
- To initiate a return, please contact us on WhatsApp at 0585757704 and we will arrange for pickup at your location.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Delivery times for exchanged products may vary depending on your location.
Natraja is also called as the King of Dance. Nataraja or Natraj depicts the third god of Hindus, Lord Shiva. In this avatar Shiva who is believed to be the destroyer of all evils is shown in the form of a divine dancer performing his dance.
In this white Metal sculpture Lord Shiva is seen dancing in a ring of flames, while lifting his left leg and is seen balancing on demon that is believed to signify his ignorance. When Shiva comes as Nataraj he is on his own, without any fear of any evils, or any obstacles. Nataraj is always depicted with his four hands. A cobra (snake) uncoils from his lower right forearm. The upper right hand holds a "Damru", a small drum shaped instrument. The second right hand is in 'Abhayamudra' meaning protection against evil and ignorance. The upper left hand contains fire, symbolizing destruction. The second left hand points towards the raised foot which signifies liberation.
Bring it home and get the divine blessings of the Lord. It is Carved intricately with fine details. Be sure to fill your life with happiness and prosperity if you gift it to your loved ones or if you own one for yourself.
Size: 7 Inches Height X 3.5 Inches Length X 2 Inches Wide.
Weight : 240 Grams.