Key Holder In Sheesham & Teak Wood
- We recommend inspecting the quality of your product within 48 hours of delivery. If you contact us after this time, we cannot offer a refund or exchange.
- To qualify for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition as when you received it, with its original packaging and any included pictures.
- Shipping can be costly, so please check the dimensions of each product before making a purchase. If you need to return or exchange an item, a shipping fee of AED 38 per order will apply.
*Sale items are non-refundable.
Refund Policy: (if applicable)
- We will send a courier agent to collect the return or exchange product within 3-5 working days.
- Once we receive and inspect the item, we will contact you to confirm that we received it and notify you if your refund is approved or rejected.
- If approved, we will process the refund within 7 working days via bank transfer. If the amount is less than AED 100, we will issue store credit for your next purchase.
Custom orders are non-refundable.
Exchange Policy: (if applicable) To exchange a product, please provide a wide-angle digital picture of the product with the courier packet. Close-up pictures are not valid. If you are not satisfied with a product, we can exchange it for another product of equal or greater value. In this case, a courier charge of AED 38 will apply for the reverse pickup.
- To initiate a return, please contact us on WhatsApp at 0585757704 and we will arrange for pickup at your location.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Delivery times for exchanged products may vary depending on your location.
Delicately handcrafted in Sheesham Wood by crafts people from the interiors of India. It's inspired from the historic art form of Madhuban. Equipped with six key hooks, this keychain holder is finely crafted with three vertically arranged plank-frames that include the key hooks along with panels hand-embellished with indigenous Madhubani paintings in miniature forms depicting auspicious elephant and plant motifs and additive patterns in vibrant colours, that works as a rustic backdrop for the handmade dhokra artifacts; an age-old indigenous Indian tribal brass craft.
The compact design of planks joint to form the holder frames, and simple utility complemented magically with dancing brass human figurines, metal ghunghru trinkets and hand-painted folk Art, carries an aura of festivity and serenity to your walls and living spaces. The Indian folk-tribal tales handcrafted with love into this elegant wall keychain holder make this a functional art piece set, perfect for everyday usage, for you and your loved ones.
- It is a perfect piece to organize all your keys at one place. Can also be used as a decorative hanging.
- Comes with 6 Hooks & 3 pallets .
- Adorned with beautiful Madhubani Hand-Painting & Dhokra Brass Figurines.
- Handcrafted in Sheesham & Teak Wood.
- Hand-embellished in Natural Dark Brown color.
Product weight: 763 grams. Packaging weight: 3.5 kg.
Package contents: 1 Keychain holder.
NOTE: The key chain shown image is not included with this key holder. As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.