Brass Lord Murugan
- We recommend inspecting the quality of your product within 48 hours of delivery. If you contact us after this time, we cannot offer a refund or exchange.
- To qualify for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition as when you received it, with its original packaging and any included pictures.
- Shipping can be costly, so please check the dimensions of each product before making a purchase. If you need to return or exchange an item, a shipping fee of AED 38 per order will apply.
*Sale items are non-refundable.
Refund Policy: (if applicable)
- We will send a courier agent to collect the return or exchange product within 3-5 working days.
- Once we receive and inspect the item, we will contact you to confirm that we received it and notify you if your refund is approved or rejected.
- If approved, we will process the refund within 7 working days via bank transfer. If the amount is less than AED 100, we will issue store credit for your next purchase.
Custom orders are non-refundable.
Exchange Policy: (if applicable) To exchange a product, please provide a wide-angle digital picture of the product with the courier packet. Close-up pictures are not valid. If you are not satisfied with a product, we can exchange it for another product of equal or greater value. In this case, a courier charge of AED 38 will apply for the reverse pickup.
- To initiate a return, please contact us on WhatsApp at 0585757704 and we will arrange for pickup at your location.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Delivery times for exchanged products may vary depending on your location.
- Dimensions : L 3.5 x W 3 x H 8 Inches.
- Weight: 1.05 Kg.
- Lord Murugan : Also known as Subramanya, Karthikeya, Shanmuga or Skanda, is the son of Lord Shiva and his consort Goddess Parvati. He is a unique Godhead, who is a rare combination of matchless velour and supreme divine intelligence. He remains as the core of all the divine energies and is believed to lead one towards spiritual evolution. Murugan is regarded as a Tamil God and is widely worshipped all over the state. Lord Kartikeya was said to be one of the most beautiful looking and handsome gods. He is often described as exuding boyish charm and yet with a serious face. Often depicted as a calm and serene character, he had a face that resembled the radiance of the full moon.
- Blessings : Murugan's Vel (spear) is believed to be a divine tool that can destroy your karma, the thoughts, and mindset you have gathered over many lifespans. Relieve you from negative energies, disease and litigation issues. Activate your pineal gland in the brain otherwise known as “the third eye”. Once activated, this gland can impart powers of intuition, intelligence (wisdom), and can help in acquiring supernormal abilities.