Brass Lord Murugan
1) We would urge you to check the quality of the product within 48 hours of delivery. If you are unable to reach us within this timeline, unfortunately we can’t offer a refund or exchange.
2) To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with the pictures given if any.
3) Shipping is expensive. We would urge you to Check the dimensions of every product before making the purchase. Additional shipping charges will be applied at actual for return / exchange for the misconception on the size of the product.
*Sale items are exempt from refunds.
Refund Policy: (if applicable)
1) We will send a courier agent within 3-5 working days to collect the return / exchange product.
2) Once your return is received and inspected, we will inform you through message or call that we have received your returned item & we will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
3) If refund is approved, it will be processed within 7 working days through BANK TRANSFER only. For the amount less than AED 100, credit will be given to you in your next purchase.
Exchange Policy: (if applicable)
For exchanges, kindly take a digital picture of the product with the courier packet in a wide angle. Close up pictures are invalid. If you do not like a product when you receive it, we can exchange it for you with some other product. However the product value should be same or more than original order. In this case, the courier charges at actual will apply for the reverse pickup.
1) To return your product, WhatsApp us on 0585757704 and our team will get it picked up from your location.
2) Shipping costs are non-refundable.
3) Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- Dimensions : L 3.5 x W 3 x H 8 Inches.
- Weight: 1.05 Kg.
- Lord Murugan : Also known as Subramanya, Karthikeya, Shanmuga or Skanda, is the son of Lord Shiva and his consort Goddess Parvati. He is a unique Godhead, who is a rare combination of matchless velour and supreme divine intelligence. He remains as the core of all the divine energies and is believed to lead one towards spiritual evolution. Murugan is regarded as a Tamil God and is widely worshipped all over the state. Lord Kartikeya was said to be one of the most beautiful looking and handsome gods. He is often described as exuding boyish charm and yet with a serious face. Often depicted as a calm and serene character, he had a face that resembled the radiance of the full moon.
- Blessings : Murugan's Vel (spear) is believed to be a divine tool that can destroy your karma, the thoughts, and mindset you have gathered over many lifespans. Relieve you from negative energies, disease and litigation issues. Activate your pineal gland in the brain otherwise known as “the third eye”. Once activated, this gland can impart powers of intuition, intelligence (wisdom), and can help in acquiring supernormal abilities.